(January 6, 2011) --- Like any year, 2010 had its share of memorable sports moments... but it sure seemed as though a lot of them revolved around the foibles of one Brett Favre. In fact, we could have easily given all ten slots of this best-of list to that ambivalent grey-haired sexting interception-throwing hillbilly traitor, but we instead decided to spread the spoof around just a bit. From digging up Packer season ticket holders to well-endowed football schedules, here is a look back at the top-10 PackerPage sports stories of the past year as decided by you.*
10. VIKINGS FRANCHISE TO MOVE FROM LAND OF 10,000 LAKES TO LAND OF 10,000 FLAKES
Zygi to move his team to a city that’s a perfect fit for the Vikings.
9. PACKERS ARE PUMPED UP AND TWO TIRED
Recession forces team to find alternate ways of getting around.
8. BRETT FAVRE RETIRES AGAIN... NOW WHAT?
A look at what the future holds for #4.
7. DE NIRO TO PLAY THE GODFATHER OF ALL MOVIE ROLES
Veteran actor gets to shout those poetic words; “What the hell’s going on out there?!”
6. CHILLY AND PHILLIPS: KRAUT OF THE NFL
Two canned coaches find work in a German POW camp.
5. DON'T ILLINOIS ME!
Doctors discover a mysterious disorder affecting only Cheeseheads.
4. COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET
NFL goes back, way back, for the Packers-Bears game.
3. GOODELL PUBLICLY ADMITS: "I WISH IT WERE LONGER"
The NFL commissioner shows off his much bigger package.
2. STUCK IN A BRETT FAVRE TIME LOOP
Favre fans flock to celebrate “Media Hog Day.”
1. DUST TO DUST, ASHES TO ASHWAUBENON
Packer Backers already know that Lambeau Field season tickets are to die for.